|Al Ansar International School|
An exclusive school which produces generations that reflect traditions and modernity
P.O. Box 43114, Sharjah, UAE
About Al Ansar International School
Al Ansar International School is a spacious, ultra modern school which is ideally situated in Sharjah.
The School is committed to educational excellence within an Islamic ethos by providing an educationally sound teaching and learning environment.
The BRITISH CURRICULUM is offered alongside the Ministry of Education subjects. AL ANSAR INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL is a registered CAMBRIDGE EXAMINATION CENTRE with an accredited Centre Number of AE072 offering IGCSE, A and AS LEVEL exit exams. The school caters for students ranging from KG to Grade 12.
The curriculum is based on Islamic principles and values and caters for a wide range of English based subject offerings. Well qualified teachers focus on the holistic development of the students encouraging well-adjusted and responsible adults. Students are further equipped with essential life-skills to make them future players on both the national and international arena.
The school boasts an excellent school campus with fully equipped media rooms, a library, laboratories and jungle gyms.
Al Ansar rests on its philosophy that, QUALITY EDUCATION GUIDES STUDENTS TOWARDS ACHIEVING EXCELLENCE IN ALL FIELDS.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Approved by UAE Ministry of Education
- From KG to A Level
- Registered Cambridge International Examination Center
- CIE - Center Number AE072
- Certified Center for IGCSE, AS-Level, A Level
- Offering Science Stream and Commerce Stream
Al Ansar International School Curriculum
AL ANSAR INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL offering BRITISH CURRICULUM is a registered CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL CENTER with an accredited Centre Number of AE072 offering IGCSE, A and AS LEVEL exit exams. The school caters for students ranging from KG to Grade 12 and the program is directed at channeling the child through 5 key Stages:
KEY STAGE 1 (KG 1 to KG 2)
The early development of early cognitive skills in children is critical. The schoolвЂ™s specialized staff provides an appropriate balance between developing motor skills, phonics and basic writing. The focus is on learning through enjoyment and the school often undertakes excursions to learning centers so as to allow children to correlate what is acquired in the classroom with the outside world. Consequently, the focus on constant learning establishes a base for the unraveling of a fully-fledged curriculum in Grade 1
KEY STAGE 2: (GRADE 1 to 3)
The basic skills in Grade 1 and 2 compliment the activity-related skills developed in KG. The school's emphasis at this stage is on:
- Developing cognitive skills
- Enhancing Motor Skills
- Entrenching Phonics
- Developing Writing
- Reinforcing reading as a basis for building language and vocabulary
- Relationships with numbers
- Reinforcing behavioral traits in the child's personality based on Islamic Values
KEY STAGE 3 (GRADE 4 to GRADE 6)
The Second Stage in the development of the Child focuses on, inter alia:
- Reinforcement of the Key Stage 1 Skills
- Building analytical skills
- Enhancing Cognitive and comprehension skills
- Developing basic conceptual understanding
- Linking communicative skills with well-defined study fields in the Sciences and Social Studies
- Activity-related skills, enhancing education through PRACTICAL skills
KEY STAGE 4 (GRADE 7 to GRADE 8)
These TWO (2) years prepare the child for the IGCSE Program which will commence in Grade 9. The emphasis here is on, inter alia:
- Learning Scientific skills
- Reinforcing grammar and comprehension to prepare for Continuous Writing Skills
- Exposing Students to an inter-related curriculum of subjects
- Understanding the link between the content taught in the classroom with the world around the child
KEY STAGE 5 (GRADE 9 to GRADE 11)
Grade 9 is when the child commences with the IGCSE Program and all skills learnt in the earlier stages are brought into focus at this level. Students are taught to work independently and a clear delineation of what is required in communication, scientific skills and related content is essential.
AS / A-LEVELS
At this stage of the child's development, preparation for University is the primary focus. The school offers a wide range of subjects to prepare Students for the Sciences, Arts or the Business World
Al Ansar International School Fees
|2012/13 school year in UAE Dirhams (AED)||19,150||19,150||11,950||11,950||11,950||13,350||13,350||13,350||14,450||14,450||16,450||19,150||19,150||19,150|
- A-level (Advanced Level)
- GCSE / IGCSE (General Certificate of Secondary Education)
Back To the Listing